Sometimes life can have a lot of worries or be a little bit scary. From trying new things to meeting new people, the Whatif Monster is here to help! But will he be able to help Sam overcome her fears to share who she really is with her classmates?
Perfect for the new reader to help build confidence in their reading skills as well as to help young ones navigate the worries both big and small in life. Type set in a dyslexic-friendly font.
- Books type-set in dyslexic-friendly font
- Illustrations on every other page to break up large sections of text
- Available in hardback, paperback, and digital
- Perfect as a read aloud or for the newly independent reader
- Tests at second-grade reading level on the Lexile Level Analyzer
- Age Range: 3 – 8 years
- Grade Level: Kindergarten – 2
- Series: Super Sam and the Big Secret (Book 2)
- Hardcover: 60 pages
- Publisher: Mns Creative LLC (January 1, 2020)
- Language: English