Every kid in Mrs. Thomas’ second grade class has to read a paragraph they wrote out loud. Which doesn’t seem so scary – unless you’re like Sebastian. When Sebastian reads, the words bounce and dance on the page and get all mixed up. Maybe with the help of the Whatif Monster and some new friends, he can overcome his fears and read out loud.
Perfect for the new reader to help build confidence in their reading skills as well as to help young ones navigate the worries both big and small in life. Type set in a dyslexic-friendly font.
- Books type-set in dyslexic-friendly font
- Illustrations on every other page to break up large sections of text
- Available in hardback, paperback, and digital
- Perfect as a read aloud or for the newly independent reader
- Tests at second-grade reading level on the Lexile Level Analyze
- Age Range: 3 – 8 years
- Grade Level: Kindergarten – 2
- Series: The Whatif Monster Chapter Books (Book 3)
- Hardcover: 62 pages
- Publisher: MNS Press; Sebastian and the Wobbly Words (February, 2020)