Jonathan James wants to make friends with Sam, the coolest and bravest girl in class, but he is too scared that she won’t like him. With the help of his furry green friend, the Whatif Monster and a clever game that helps them concentrate on all the good and wonderful what ifs, we find out if Jonathan James is brave enough to overcome his fears and make a new friend.
Perfect for the new reader to help build confidence in their reading skills as well as to help young ones navigate the worries both big and small in life. Type set in a dyslexic-friendly font.
- First three titles in English and Spanish (remaining titles will come in Spanish at a later time.)
- Books type-set in dyslexic-friendly font
- Illustrations on every other page to break up large sections of text
- Available in hardback, paperback, and digital
- Perfect as a read aloud or for the newly independent reader
- Tests at second-grade reading level on the Lexile Level Analyze
- Age Range: 3 – 8 years
- Grade Level: Kindergarten – 2
- Series: The Whatif Monster Chapter Books (Book 1)
- Hardcover: 44 pages
- Publisher: Mns Creative LLC; A New Friend for Jonathan James ed. edition (November 28, 2019)
- Language: English