There’s a new girl in Mrs. Thomas’ second-grade class. But there’s a problem. Kind of a big one. She’s mean to every single kid in class! Can the Whatif Monster help Jonathan James and his friends deal with the new class bully?
Perfect for the new reader to help build confidence in their reading skills as well as to help young ones navigate the worries both big and small in life. Type set in a dyslexic-friendly font.
- All titles available in English and Spanish
- Books type-set in dyslexic-friendly font
- Illustrations on every other page to break up large sections of text
- Available in hardback, paperback, and digital
- Perfect as a read aloud or for the newly independent reader
- Tests at second-grade reading level on the Lexile Level Analyze
- Age Range: 3 – 8 years
- Grade Level: Kindergarten – 2
- Series: Gabby and the Mean Girl (Book 4)
- Paperback: 62 pages
- Publisher: MNS Press (April 1, 2020)
- Language: English